Approx. Rs 250 / hourGet Latest Price
|Type Of Technology||CAD, CAM, Tooling, etc|
|Course Location||All over world|
|Industries Served||Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, etc|
|Mode Of Service||Online|
Today Mechanical industries, worldwide are faced with a need to develop a robust system to create foremost engineering designs and reduce cost & time to market.
TECHNOTORC offers a complete portfolio of design services that can be tailored to the requirements of the Engineering industry.
TECHNOTORC offers engineering skills to Indian and global companies through its state-of-the-art design facilities, ensuring quality, competitive cost and timely delivery.
TECHNOTORC with an in-depth understanding of the product development and engineering requirements of the OEMs offers highly optimum engineering solutions. Our services include computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided Manufacturing (CAM), tooling, and system engineering for faster product development cycles in the manufacturing of Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Electrical components.Engineering Design service team offering includes:Product Design and Analysis
- 3D Modeling
- 2D Drafting & Detailing
- Advanced Surfacing
- Sheet Metal Design
- Stress-Strain analysis
- Flow and Simulations
Migration from 2D to 3D
- Prototyping 3D Printing
- Measurement & Tolerance stack-up calculations
- 2D Drafting and 3D modeling from Real components.
- Conversion of 2D drawing into parametric 3D model.
Legacy Data and Drawings Conversion
- Jig & Fixture Design
- Process / Setup sheets
- TECHNOTORC can provide integrated solution to address your Manufacturing engineering and outsourcing requirements.
Benchmarking & Patent Filling
- Digitization of legacy drawings
Our Engineering team expertise in Design & Manufacturing of Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Electrical domain includes Hydraulic, Pneumatic & Electrical Torque Wrenches
- We protect IPR by creating Benchmarking and Filling several Patents against innovations. As per requirement, We also do NDA with Customers.
- Square drive Tools, Limited Clearance Tools, Versatile Interchangeable Power head tools, Open Jaw, and Special Purpose
- customized Tools
- Spring Loaded, Sub sea Tensioners, Multistage tensioners for wind applications
- Electric & Pneumatic Powerpack: 300 Bar to 2500 Bar Compact and Lightweight designs for Various applications like Torquing,
- Tensioning, Parking Lifts, Pipe Hydrotest Units
- Torque Multipliers, Special Purpose Impact Sockets, Jacks, Hand Pumps, Flange spreaders, and Nut Splitters
- Test Equipment, Rigs, Calibration systems
- Automation & Integration