Approx. Rs 70,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Usage/Application||Tightening and Loosening Nuts and B3/4"olts|
|Drive Size||3/4" to 2.5"|
|Min Torque||164-6925 Nm|
|Max Torque||1,760-69247 Nm|
|L1 Size||5.12-14.80 inch|
|L2 Size||4.02-11.61 Inch|
|L3 Size||7.17-20.79 Inch|
|H1 Size||2.05-6.38 Inch|
|H2 Size||3.03-8.90 Inch|
|H3 Size||3.78-11.46 Inch|
|H4 Size||5.24-12.83 Inch|
|R Size||1.02-3.10 Inch|
The TECHNOTORC dedicated Square Drive Torque Wrench (TSQ) has been designed to offer optimum performance levels for both tightening and loosening nuts and bolts. Technotorc Hydraulic Torque wrenches are capable to achieve Maximum torque up to 70,000 Nm.
The robust and durable design has been manufactured to deliver extreme versatility and ease of operation and can be used in conjunction with standard impact sockets from 3/4" to 2 1/2" square drive. A range of direct hex drive adaptors is also available.
Note: Please see the pdf for more models available.
- Safety: Innovative design that completely encloses all moving parts and eliminates pinch points
- Powerful: Splined Square drive distributes the load. evenly through the drive components. providing maximum transmission force.
- Accurate: All our Torque wrenches have an accuracy of ±3%, all tools are calibrated and certified on an in-house test bench in our
- Accurate: All our Torque wrenches have an accuracy of +-3%, all tools are calibrated and certified on an in-house test bench in our facility.
- Multi-Positioning Swivel: 360 x 180-degree swivel which prevents hose kinking and allows it to be used in highly confined areas. It is incorporated with a safety pressure relief mechanism.
- Light, Compact & Durable: Made up of special high strength extruded Aircraft Grade Aluminum alloys designed to give maximum strength to weight and torque to weight ratios. All Internal parts made up of Ultra High tensile strength materials. Minimum nose radius for trouble-free tool fit.
- Balanced Design: Piston stroke design to minimize unbalanced forces on cylinder wall which results in less wear and longer tool life.
- Warranty: Technotorc provides 1-year warranty on TSQ series torque wrenches.
- Made in India: Designed, Manufactured and assembled in INDIA with the highest level of material and quality control.