Technotorc introduces the all new ETW-Series Electric Torque Wrench; a simple fastening solution, which allows you to quickly, accurately and safely fasten critical joints. Electric Torque Wrenches are particularly well suited to complex jobs, which demand precision and traceability. ETW tools are operated using a interactive touchscreen, as well a control panel on the wrench. The touchscreen is simple to navigate, allowing fastening requirements to be input quickly and easily, while the impact resistant control panel on the back of the wrench gives the operator the freedom to control the wrench while on the application.
- Touchscreen Touchscreen simplifies tool operation
- Control Box The touchscreen is housed in a flame and impact resistant control box, which stands up to the rigors of jobsite usage.
- Torque and Angle Torque and angle functionality allows the input of nominal torque value followed by a specific angle of rotation.
- Automatic Mode An automatic mode helps simplify and automate complex jobs through the creation of automatic presets, which apply a desired sequence of torque steps to a desired number of fasteners.
- Controls on Wrench Controls on back of wrench with a bright LED display allow the user to directly input desired torque values, change direction of rotation, and monitor the fastening process.
- Data Output Fastening records of completed jobs can be viewed on the touch screen, or exported to a computer via a USB connection on the control box.